Friday, June 15, 2012

I had to share

My dear friend Nicole, whom I know from our Providence College days, has a wonderful blog that I just love reading. Nicole describes her blog as "a place to share those tiny WOWs that make life such an adventure." Reading one of her most recent posts created one of those WOW moments in my life. The post is titled, Write Till You Drop, by Annie Dillard. Like Nicole said, all creative types should read this. Dillard wrote it from the perspective of a writer. I read it with the photographer in mind.

Photograph, Hendrik, photograph, Hendrik, photograph and do not waste time.

Here is the link:

I Hate to Alarm You...: Ignore the title. All creative types should sit do...: Ignore the title. All creative types should sit down with a good cup of coffee and read this when you find a minute today...

1 comment: